Registration Procedure :
- Fill the registration form (in progress)
- Payment for publication or attendance (in progress)
- All payment can be done by a bank transfer to our account at:
Bank Name : (in progress) Account Number : (in progress) Account Holder : (in progress) Branch Name : (in progress) SWIFT CODE : (in progress) SWIFT : (in progress) Address : (in progress)
- Scan receipt of payments.
- Scan proof of IEEE membership and student ID (if any).
- Send files specified at points (4) to (5) via email at:(in progress)
Registration Fee Policy :
- Accepted papers with more than 6 (SIX) in page count will be charged by (in progress) per excess page, up to an absolute maximum of 8 (EIGHT) pages allowed for each paper.
- Accepted papers included in the final proceedings are expected to have at least 1 (ONE) author to attend and present the paper at the conference.
- Accepted papers that are not presented (or no-show papers) will not be included in the final proceedings (IEEE Xplore).
- Bank transfer fees are charged to the sender (author).